1. Heat oven to 450ºF. Line a baking sheet with a silicon mat and spray it with cooking spray.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the quinoa and parmesan. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Brush the chicken tenders with olive oil, then press them into the quinoa mixture, coating them well. Place the chicken in a single layer on the baking sheet. Spritz the top of the chicken with cooking spray.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Use a spatula to carefully flip the chicken fingers over; bak an additional 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let cook 2-3 minutes before removing form the baking sheet.
6. To make the dipping sauce, add the marinara sauce and roasted red peppers to a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve at room temperature or warm in a saucepan set over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.Recipe by Healthy Delicious