1. Cook the pasta to al dente according to the package directions. When the pasta has 3 minutes left to cook, add the broccoli to the pot to cook along with the pasta. Drain the pasta and broccoli.
2. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and cook 1 minute
3. Add the milk, salt, and black pepper, and stir until the sauce is lump-free. Turn the heat down to medium-low, cover the pot, and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the mozzarella shreds and cream cheese, and whisk until the cheese is completely melted.
5. Stir the cheese sauce into the pasta and broccoli.
6. Serve.Recipe by An Edible Mosaic