1. Slice the cucumbers lengthwise on a mandoline at about a 2mm setting. If you don’t have a mandoline, you can always use a vegetable peeler.
2. Place the cucumber slices on parchment paper and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Spread about 1 teaspoon of pesto on each cucumber, then evenly distribute cheese, turkey, bell pepper and spinach on each.
4. Sprinkle with a little salt and black pepper.
5. Roll up and place seam down. If you want an even nicer presentation, you can stick a toothpick in the middle for easy appetizers! Serve with extra pesto or sauce of choice.
Can be make a day ahead. Just store in an airtight container in the fridge. Feel free to sub in different veggies or meat with your favorites!Recipe by Ambitious Kitchen