1. For each sandwich, place 2 slices of bacon on one slice of bread
2. Top with 2 slices of cheese, and the sliced jalapeno, to your liking
3. Top the jalapeno with the remaining slice of bread
4. Spread butter spread on each side of the sandwich
5. Cook the sandwich using either a skillet or a panini press
6. For a skillet, heat over medium-low heat.
7. Place sandwich on skillet, and cook for 4-5 minutes, until bread is golden.
8. Flip and cook another 4-5 minutes, until bread is golden and cheese is melted
9. If using a panini press, place sandwiches in the panini press and cook 5-6 minutes, until golden brown and cheese is melted.